Monday 17 November 2014

Monday. Sigh.

Sigh sigh. I have to write a paper. Like, right now. It's due tomorrow at midnight, you see.

But all I want to do is draw! And maybe embroider and look at pinterest a little. We spent three or four hours yesterday evening madly cleaning out the kitchen cupboards after seeing a moth so it definitely feels like I deserve some drawing and relaxation time in exchange for my sunday evening!

It's a pretty interesting paper though, at least I hope it will be, about diversity in children's television. I'm using the swedish childrens channel as a positive example. Swedish speakers, watch Min familj on svt play! It's a children's show, of course, but I get really excited about it, it makes me feel hopeful for the future. Really smart, articulate, happy kids showing off their families. Your heart will get all warm and fuzzy!

Okay back to writing. I have to get this done so I can do all the other things I have to do... and maybe eventually somehow scrape aside a little drawing and crafting time!




1 comment:

  1. http://shpirulina.com/
    Looking for Vintage Style You Won't Find Elsewhere? They're Right Here! New Arrivals Daily · Free Shipping

    ReplyDelete