Thursday 23 October 2014

keeping clean

I'm studying a one-year journalist master, so by June I will theoretically be employable. The last two weeks we've had a radio sub-course and it's been fun, but exhausting. I spend a lot of time at our college radio station anyway, but these last two weeks have all had nine or ten hour days - or longer. Lots of fun and I'm really happy with my assignments but I've barely been home. I get so sad when I'm away from home, and don't have enough time to play with Hoppy, my rabbit, or sew, or keep the apartment tidy.

I finished the last assignment quite early today, went to trumpet practice and was home by 6:30 but I haven't managed to convince myself to do anything. The kitchen's a mess. There are dishes in the living room and a half-finished dress all over the dining room table. But I can't be bothered tonight, I'm simply too exhausted! Tonight is a night for watching the Simpsons, taking a bath and putting all that boring stuff off for one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment