Tuesday 7 August 2012

this year

My birthday is coming up soon, so I thought I would look back on this year a little bit. It's been different!

Good things: 
  • I finished my Masters Degree!
  • I received my residence permit to live in Sweden
  • I sewed a looooot of great clothes
  • I finally got over my fear of spiders, for good this time! I've always wavered back and forth between being (mostly) indifferent to spiders, to being petrified of them. Now I think I have really gotten over the fear! I see them all the time in my garden, and they are always trying to get inside, and I am never afraid!
  • I got better at tennis!
The not-so-good:

  • Living at home was ... interesting. In retrospect, I would not decide to live a two hour commute away from school (or work) ever again. It just eats up all your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment