Sunday 29 July 2012

new purse!

This wonderful new purse came for me in the mail this week. It's small and cross-body, the perfect replacement for my big, floppy purse that I was quite tired of always holding on my shoulder.


Now is the time to show you what's in my purse!

  • a couple of fresh hankerchiefs
  • flash drive
  • a little zippered pocket for holding cards
  • sunglasses, my beloved vintage Ray Bans
  • The best pink lip gloss
  • tictacs
  • violet pastilles
  • my metropass and student id in a Mumin card case
  • my iphone
  • cash and coins wallet. I found it at a flea market in Dortmund, Germany where I was practicing my great German bargaining skills, which consist only of saying "I'll give you that price for two of those!"
  • I usually have a compact mirror somewhere too... 
I take everything else I might need in my school tote bag, which I'll show you another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment