Wednesday 25 July 2012

I spent the summer wasting, the time was passed so easily

the quiet hour
Untitled
tiny paper boats.
Pink Bunches
wild daisies of New Hampshire
Untitled
Sources:
12.   3.  4. 5.6. 


I just don't understand how summer days can be so short. It's not that I really want to do so very much. Just the usual, you know, have a couple of good meals, watch a film or an episode of something, get work done for my thesis, and have time for a shower and reading before bed, and some time to sit outside, listen to music, sew, draw, read books that aren't about Roman slaves. That's not to mention weekend days, going to the city, dancing, seeing friends - things it seems a thesis student is meant to set proudly aside.
If anyone has some time-management tips, or better yet, knows of some magical or scientific ways to make a day two times as long, or reduce the need for sleep (and I like a whole ten hours) I'd be glad to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment