Wednesday 27 June 2012

My old friend, you came back!

Well, this is embarrassing. I started this blog a while back because well, you see, during a period of computer upheaval and general business, I honest-to-goodness lost track of my old blog. How does one lose a blog, you ask? It can easily happen if you can easily forget your blog address, lose all the links in your browser, and forget which e-mail account is associated with it, all while taking a long blogging break (partly enforced by lack of access to said blog).  Apparently I am prone to doing all of these things. The happy news is that after many weeks of on-and-off searching, I cleverly remembered that I had listed the address on my flickr and found it again!

The even better news is that this video, which I posted before and which temporarily disappeared from youtube, is back up again:


I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. The song is wonderful and the video reminds me of the shows I used to watch as a child.

Now that I have two blogs, I have to decide what to do. Should I leave the old one be? Should I move this blog to the old spot, or the new one over here? If I had any readers, this might be an easier choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment