Monday 5 December 2011

Sleepy one

Today I was firmly reminded that despite all my efforts to the contrary, I am not, nor will I ever be, one of those people who don't need much sleep.

I slept about six and a half hours last night. The phone rang very early and woke me.  I'm sure that's plenty of sleep for a lot of people, but I was such a mess all day. I was a brat all morning and cried in the car the whole way home from the computer store, for no particular reason. Except that we were driving through a quiet neighbourhood by the lake with pretty country-side like houses that were all decorated for Christmas and I think this was making me upset somehow.  It might also be PMS.  Sigh. Anyway, I came home and napped for precisely two hours, without setting an alarm - i.e. the amount of sleep I missed last night - and now I feel fine! Oh, and I didn't get my new laptop yet. Shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment